Family

Family

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Where Have We Been?

I'm sorry to all of our loyal followers about our lack of posts. I did not realize it has been so long but with the holidays, the start of the semester, and the start of  my travel, the blog has gotten away from me. Hopefully I will work to find the time to most more updates and get back to sharing with the readers how we spend our days.

Since my last post, I have been to New Orleans, Durham, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and now Charlottesville. David and Drake have joined me on the New Orleans and Jacksonville trip while the other three have been basketball trips. January saw the end of our alternating monthly between going to New Orleans and Florida. Sad to see the family visits end for a while, but with my work schedule, it is hard to plan any extra travel until we make it through March.

A few pictures from the last two months:
Drake and Aunt Genevieve with a giant seahorse
Drake seeing and playing with his Santa present for the first time. It is a pop-up hamster habitat
Drake decided it is a must to wear his new "hat" while sitting in his pajamas on the sofa
Drake trying out the balance bike we had gotten him months ago. This was our first go and he was happier being pushed around. Since then he has figured out how to "ride" it
Drake told me "hat, hat" and came back with the fire hat. I asked if he was a fireman to which he answered by sitting on the firetruck and riding it around the living room

We have a lot going on in the next few days, including Drake turning 2! Stay tuned for our next update (I promise you will not have to wait another two months)...

No comments:

Post a Comment