Family

Family

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Yes, I do realize that I am a few days late in this post, but I was out of town on Valentine's Day. I am so lucky to have David and Drake in my life and to have them as my valentines every day of the year.
Thanks Aunt Genevieve for Drake's super cute Valentine's pajamas
To celebrate Valentine's Day, Drake's school had a little party to celebrate all the classroom friendships. Now, his class is very small, only three full-time boys and one part-time girl, so there was not too many friendships to celebrate. All the kids brought valentines and the class did some little crafts. Seems like Drake had a great time.
I cannot take too much credit for the valentines that Drake gave his class. I found the printable online and just had to buy craft paper to put it all together. Each bag had some gummy worms and a plastic bug. From what I hear, the kids liked them. One of his teachers, however, did not appreciate the cockroach in her bag...I guess she had a bad apartment experience at some point in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment