Family

Family

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Toilet Talk

Since becoming a parent, there are so many things that I have had to learn. As Drake is getting older, it is important for us to remember to unplug from our phones give him undivided attention. This brings me to toilet talk. I have found that when Drake is sitting on the toilet, we have his undivided attention and he really talks to us about anything and everything. Like most males, Drake takes his time in taking care of his business, so these daily talking sessions can be quite lengthy.

A few of the more funny comments Drake has made over the last week while sitting on the potty do relate to poop, so you may want to stop reading now (although another thing I have learned as a parent is how often I end up discussing poop). 

"My poo-poo smells like it has a skunk in it"
"My poo-poo is a caterpillar and will turn into a butterfly"

I am really not sure where he comes up with some of the things he says but he often has us rolling with laughter.

1 comment: