Family

Family

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Drake Goes to the Movies

Yesterday I took Drake to his first movie theater experience. One of the local theaters offers an eight week summer kids series. They show two movies that were released earlier in the year on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings for just $1 a person! I figured that for $1 (Drake was free since he is under two) even if we just stayed for a few minutes, I would be worth it.

We had two options for movies, Arthur Chirstmas and The Smurfs. I picked Arthur Chrismas because it is all cartoon, so I thought Drake would enjoy it more. We lasted 30 minutes into the movie (so about 49 minutes total). At first he had a great time sitting in his own chair. They he got a little restless and starting walking in our row. When he started trying to walk the stairs, I decided it was time to leave.

Next summer, I will plan to take a few mornings of and take Drake to more of these showings.

No comments:

Post a Comment